Browse Online or Give Us a Call Us: 928-757-5817
The City of Kingman is the County seat of Mohave County located in northwest Arizona along the longest stretch of Historic Route 66. Visitors from all over the globe visit Kingman to get their “Kicks on Historic Route 66.”
The city is surrounding by the scenic Hualapai, Cerbat and Black Mountains, which offer outdoor activities like hiking, picnicking, camping, and hunting. Kingman also offers plenty of nearby rivers and lakes for fishing, boating, kayaking and other recreational water activities. Many historic ghost towns and quick day trips to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, or Lake Mead are also offered nearby.
Review Tax Base Information.
• Kingman’s elevation: 3400 ft.
• Summer highs reach above 90° F, but rarely exceed 107° F
• Summertime lows usually fall between 60 to 70° F
• Winter highs range from 50 to 65° F
• Winter lows can fall to freezing and every once in awhile we’ll get a bit of snow.
• Monsoon season (June 15 to September 30) brings storms with spectacular lightning displays and rain
Kingman is quick hour and a half drive from Las Vegas, and is also centrally located to Laughlin, Phoenix and the Grand Canyon. Even California destinations like Los Angeles or the beaches of San Diego are within a half-day’s drive. Major transportation modes run through Kingman including I-40, U.S. 93 (soon to be Interstate 11), two railroad lines, and a commercial airport offering one-day access to ALL major southwest markets.
The city estimates its current population at 26,000+, with surrounding cities bringing the area population closer to 55,000. Kingman’s quality housing, excellent schools including a local community college, low crime rate, clean environment, parks, golf courses, growing downtown nightlife and the pleasant climate are just a few of the many positive factors that have attracted new residents to the area.
Kingman, AZ and the surround cities that make up Mohave County have access to a state-of-the-art medical facility right in the center of town. Kingman Regional Medical Center touts the following accolades:
• Level 1V Trauma Center
• Certified Cardiac Arrest Center
• Partnership with Mayo Clinic and staffed by many Mayo-trained doctors
• Award-Winning Leader in Patient Satisfaction
• (7) Restaurants
• A brewery, a wine bar, a sports bar and a tap house
• Antique shops
• Coffee and ice cream shops
• Local events including live music, outdoor/themed events, and local fundraisers